There are three packages on offer…
- Budget £499 – providing the essentials to help you get your book written and published to a high standard.
- Premium £999 – providing you with a much more extensive set of services and personal support.
- Pro £1999 – providing you with services and support to help you attain the level of a professional author.
All three packages include the items in the Author Toolkit. If you have already purchased the Author Toolkit then the amount you paid is credited against these packages. Just contact us to arrange payment.
|What You Get In The Packages||Budget
|Comprehensive on-line step-by-step guides (on-line or printed) to writing your book and preparing it for publication. Includes material for fiction and no-fiction on: planning, writing methods & styles, formatting, using illustration, copyright, references & reviews, marketing and more.||Y||Y||Y|
|Downloads and guides.||Y||Y||Y|
|Full access to the on-line Forum where you can post questions and find answers to all your writing and publishing questions.||Y||Y||Y|
|Free access to ad hoc webinars for authors.||Y||Y||Y|
|Checks on final manuscript – including minor corrections.||Y||Y||Y|
|Reviews of intermediate manuscript drafts.||N||N||Y|
|Copy editing and proof reading of completed manuscript.||N||N||Y|
|File formatting for publication (From Word file and images submitted by author).||Y||Y||Y|
|Book cover design. The design can include images supplied by the author (other design options e.g. specialist professional illustrator, available at extra cost).||Y||Y||Y|
|Creation of eBook files ready to publish – multiple formats: ePub(the international standard) Kindle(Amazon).||Y||Y||Y|
|Allocation of an ISBN (an international standard number for book identification) for each edition||Y||Y||Y|
|Publication as an eBook edition through multiple channels including: Amazon, Kobo, Nook, Google and theendlessbookcase.com.||Y||Y||Y|
|Publication of a paperback edition in A5, A6 or Novel page size (other sizes available up to A4 – please check)||Y||Y||Y|
|Individual author web site page(s) to publicise you and your book.||Y||Y||Y|
|Regular promotions via social media.||Y||Y||Y|
|Distribution of the printed edition through multiple major distribution channels – and therefore available to bookstores||Y||Y||Y|
|On-line sales and order fulfilment – via our shop at theendlessbookcase.com and through other on-line bookstores||Y||Y||Y|
|Send copies to the UK Repositories (British Library, Bodleian etc).||Y||Y||Y|
|Can be offered for pre-order before publication – including crowdfunding.||Y||Y||Y|
|Initial Printed copies for the author (One pre-print proof copy for checking and one published copy)||Y||Y||Y|
|Copies available to the author at special rates (typically much more favourable than self-publishing)||Y||Y||Y|
|Good royalty rates – profit from sales split 50:50 with author.||Y||Y||Y|
|Coaching* – Eight 1/2 hour 1-2-1 online sessions||N||Y||Y|
|Mentoring** – Eight 1/2 hour 1-2-1 online sessions||N||N||Y|
* guidance on how to attain your goals as an author.
** receiving knowledge, skills and techniques from an best-selling author.
If you would like further information or an initial assessment please submit your details below.
You write your book with advice when you need it and we take care of all the technical and commercial workWhy waste your time working through all the traps and pitfalls of self-publishing when you can concentrate on being an author and have us publish your book professionally?
Our aim is to help you to complete writing your book and published it.Most authors get stuck sooner or later and many find it hard to get started. Wherever you are in the journey we can help you complete it.
We also aim to help you do what needs to be done to make your book a success.
By default, we take you through a process that will lead to the publication of your book with us. However, we can also help you to self-publish or submit your book to one of the major publishing houses.
If all you want at this stage is some good advice and guidance then you might like our Author Toolkit which only cost £8 per month (click here for details and 14 day FREE TRIAL).
For that you get access to step-by-step guides plus on-line resources such as downloadable documents plus videos and, not least, access to a forum where you can post requests for help and support.
If you have an idea for a book or a synopsis for a book you are writing or a draft manuscript we will be happy to give you an initial assessment.
Just contact us about it using the form on this page.
If your manuscript is in a finished state, apart from a final round of edits and checks, then it's probably best to sign up so we can get the work under way because it does take time to complete the preparation work.We do the following...
- Conduct manuscript checks.
- Format the files ready for printing and ebook production. Insert and format any illustrations (we have guidelines on how best to submit them).
- Allocate an ISBN (an international standard number for book identification) for each edition.
- Create files for the front and back covers.
- Produce proof copies for checking and pre-publication reviews.
- Create individual author web site page(s) to publicise you and your book.
- Publish and distribute through multiple channels.
- Sell your book on-line and fulfil orders for it.
- Copies available to you the author at special rates (typically much more favourable than self-publishing).
- Genuine Print on Demand (PoD) where you can buy as many or as few copies as you want when you want.
- Distributing and selling your book through multiple channels for eBooks and paper book editions - and audiobook where applicable.
- Ongoing support promoting your book. This is very much a collaborative effort.
- Order sales and fulfilment. We handle all orders for your books.
- Collecting payments and processing royalties from sales - split 50:50 with author.
Have you already published?
We are regularly approached for help by authors who have had problems with self-publishing. If you have had disappointing results or other problems we are happy to do a free assessment with a view to identifying what may be done to deal with the issues.
As one author said "The trouble is that you don't know what you don't know" so sometimes there can be fairly simple measures that make a big difference.
In other cases it can be more cost effective for us to re-publish a new version of the book under our umbrella.
Just contact us for a free assessment if you have a self-published book that you need help with. Contact us about it using the form on this page.
We are members of the IPG (Independent Publishers Guild).
We are seeking new and established authors. Have you written a non-fiction books that shares your experiences and expertise? Do get in touch. For fiction, we are keen to support unpublished authors. More generally, we believe in freedom of expression so favour editing with a light touch and shun political correctness.
We recognise that some authors would rather self-publish than publish with us or any other publisher. For that reason we offer a basic self-publish package that deals with things that most self-publishing authors don't want to handle for themselves.
For further details click here.